- PREMIUM HANDCRAFTED GENUINE LEATHER - Leather notebook cover is made with soft, supple and durable, with a fabulous smell.
- REFILL WITH MOST A5 NOTEBOOKS - Compatible with almost all the A5 notebooks on the market, like the popular Leuchtturm1917, Moleskine, Panda Planner, etc
- PEN HODLER AND CARD HOLDER SLOTS - Leather notebook has a convenient pen holder so that you will never loose your pen and has ample space for all of your business cards. Pen holder is suitable for normal sized pens and pencils.
- PREMIUM QUALITY LINED PAPER – Every leather journal notebook is filled with 100 sheets of 110gsm weight, 2-sided ruled paper that won’t let pens or pencils bleed through.
- OUR 365 DAY REPLACEMENT PROMISE - We are very confident that you will fall in love with your leather bound notebook that we offer a 1 year guarantee .If you are not happy with your leather journal for any reason we will offer a FULL REFUND or a FREE REPLACEMENT. No Questions asked!
Our value shipping option. Orders are typically shipped from our warehouse using USPS First Class or UPS SurePost. In both methods, packages are delivered by your local US Post Office carrier during their operating times. Order typically arrive in several days, but can take up to two weeks (four weeks for Alaska and Hawaii).
How long will it take to receive my order?
Your products are made to order, so once your order is placed the processing time is 2-4 business days to handcraft your product. Shipment time in the US is 3-5 business days, 5-10 business days to Canada, and 10-20 business days for all other international orders.
Orders can be shipped to only one address.
To ship to multiple addresses, you will need to place a separate order for each address.
We ship worldwide via our registered logistics networks.
Our office and warehouse are closed on weekends and the following holidays:
New Year’s Day (January 1)
Martin Luther King Jr Day (third Monday in January)
Good Friday (Friday before Easter)
Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
Independence Day (July 4)
Labor Day (first Monday in September)
Thanksgiving (fourth Thursday in November)
Christmas Day (December 25)
When New Year’s Day and Christmas Day fall on Sunday, they will be observed on the following Monday. When any of these holidays falls on a Saturday, it will be observed on the previous Friday. In a year when Christmas Day is on Tuesday or Thursday, the office will also be closed Monday or Friday, respectively.
If your vintage journal arrives damaged or you find anything faulty with the craftsmanship, simply CONTACT US within 1 year and we will send you a FREE REPLACEMENT or a FULL REFUND.
No questions asked!