Bring out your inner creativity with the NomadCraftsCo. Antique Leather Bound Writing Journal for Women and Men!
The deckle-edged vintage paper that looks and feels like a thousand years old is a treat to write on. The paper is made from environmentally friendly cotton and jute canvas. The paper is acid-free and pH neutral therefore is a timeless piece of art.
No more worries about ink messing up the pages either. The thick pages are ideal for pen, pencil, crayons, and even charcoal! We can guarantee no bleed through!
The leather-bound journal made from antique paper is a treasure that you can pass down the generations.
The leather is soft and supple to the touch and smells amazing. The leather will age over time and will get better and better. It's the perfect travel companion to cherish memories or even to jot down precious ideas and there is no better way to preserve your memories for your future generations.
- ANTIQUE PAPER - Nomad Crafts Co. Vintage Journal is made of unique vintage paper that looks like it was pulled from history. You will love the old looking handmade cotton paper (240 pages) which is unique to our vintage journals.
- USE ANY KIND OF PEN - Sketch, Doodle, Write on your journal notebook with a Calligraphy Pen Fountain Pen, Brush Pen, Ball Pen, Acrylic Colours, Watercolor, and many more.
- PREMIUM SOFT SUPPLE THICK GENUINE LEATHER - The Nomad Leather Journal is made from naturally tanned full-grain leather which feels and smells Amazing. It's soft and very comfortable in the hands. Don't be fooled with competitors using cheap substitutes, this is the real deal.
- STYLISHLY MEDIEVAL - Ancient looking rustic cotton paper combined with the beauty of distressed leather, hand-stitched by Artisans, creates a keepsake you will cherish forever. Makes a great gift for the men, women, and Wiccans in your life!
- STURDY BINDING, LEATHER WRAPAROUND, AND KEY - Sturdy hand-stitched binding to make sure that no paper comes out loose. The leather wraparound with a cute key that slips in will make sure that the papers inside the journal are safe and secure.
Our value shipping option. Orders are typically shipped from our warehouse using USPS First Class or UPS SurePost. In both methods, packages are delivered by your local US Post Office carrier during their operating times. Order typically arrive in several days, but can take up to two weeks (four weeks for Alaska and Hawaii).
How long will it take to receive my order?
Your products are made to order, so once your order is placed the processing time is 2-4 business days to handcraft your product. Shipment time in the US is 3-5 business days, 5-10 business days to Canada, and 10-20 business days for all other international orders.
Orders can be shipped to only one address.
To ship to multiple addresses, you will need to place a separate order for each address.
We ship worldwide via our registered logistics networks.
Our office and warehouse are closed on weekends and the following holidays:
New Year’s Day (January 1)
Martin Luther King Jr Day (third Monday in January)
Good Friday (Friday before Easter)
Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
Independence Day (July 4)
Labor Day (first Monday in September)
Thanksgiving (fourth Thursday in November)
Christmas Day (December 25)
When New Year’s Day and Christmas Day fall on Sunday, they will be observed on the following Monday. When any of these holidays falls on a Saturday, it will be observed on the previous Friday. In a year when Christmas Day is on Tuesday or Thursday, the office will also be closed Monday or Friday, respectively.
If your vintage journal arrives damaged or you find anything faulty with the craftsmanship, simply CONTACT US within 1 year and we will send you a FREE REPLACEMENT or a FULL REFUND.
No questions asked!