- Unique Game of Thrones Leather Journal is what every Game of Thrones Fan Needs.
- Handmade journal contains handmade vintage paper made up of recycled cotton paper.
- The Handmade Vintage paper is Acid-free, long-lasting supports all kinds of pens - fountain pen, ball pen, brush pen, soft pastels, wax colors , water , acrylic colours and many more.
- 120 sheets( 240 counting both sides) in size 8 x 6 Inches that makes it compact and travel-friendly. Ideal for writing, drawing, doodling, calligraphy, thesis writing
- 100% natural leathery smell. Soft and smooth and cruelty-free leather naturally tanned with salt, water and vegetable oil, extracted from the dead animals. Perfect for poets, calligraphy artist, story writer and sketching
- Sturdy binding – Naturally tanned Leather wrap or cover to keep the papers of the journal safe.
Our value shipping option. Orders are typically shipped from our warehouse using USPS First Class or UPS SurePost. In both methods, packages are delivered by your local US Post Office carrier during their operating times. Order typically arrive in several days, but can take up to two weeks (four weeks for Alaska and Hawaii).
How long will it take to receive my order?
Your products are made to order, so once your order is placed the processing time is 2-4 business days to handcraft your product. Shipment time in the US is 3-5 business days, 5-10 business days to Canada, and 10-20 business days for all other international orders.
Orders can be shipped to only one address.
To ship to multiple addresses, you will need to place a separate order for each address.
We ship worldwide via our registered logistics networks.
Our office and warehouse are closed on weekends and the following holidays:
New Year’s Day (January 1)
Martin Luther King Jr Day (third Monday in January)
Good Friday (Friday before Easter)
Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
Independence Day (July 4)
Labor Day (first Monday in September)
Thanksgiving (fourth Thursday in November)
Christmas Day (December 25)
When New Year’s Day and Christmas Day fall on Sunday, they will be observed on the following Monday. When any of these holidays falls on a Saturday, it will be observed on the previous Friday. In a year when Christmas Day is on Tuesday or Thursday, the office will also be closed Monday or Friday, respectively.
If your vintage journal arrives damaged or you find anything faulty with the craftsmanship, simply CONTACT US within 1 year and we will send you a FREE REPLACEMENT or a FULL REFUND.
No questions asked!