The deckle edged vintage paper looks and feels like a thousand years old is treat to write on. The paper is made from environentally friendly cotton and jute canvas. The paper is acid-free and pH nuetral therefore is a timeless piece of art.
No more worries about ink messing up the pages either. The thick pages are ideal for pen, pencil, crayons and even charcoal! We can guarantee no bleed through!
The leather bound journal made from antique paper is a treasure that you can pass down the generations.
- BURNT ANTIQUE PAPER - Our newest Vintage Paper Leather Journal is made of unique burnt vintage paper which looks like it was pulled from history. You will love the old looking burnt handmade cotton paper (240 pages) which is unique to our vintage journals.
- USE ANY KIND OF PEN - Sketch, Doodle, Write on your journal notebook with a Calligraphy Pen Fountain Pen, Brush Pen, Ball Pen, Acrylic Colours, Watercolor and many more.
- PREMIUM SOFT SUPPLE THICK GENUINE LEATHER - The Nomad Leather Journal is made from cruelty free naturally tanned full grain Leather which feels and smells Amazing. It's soft and very comfortable in the hands. Don't be fooled with competitors using cheap substitutes, this is the real deal.
- STYLISHLY MEDIEVAL - Ancient looking rustic burnt cotton paper combined with the beauty of distressed leather, hand stitched by Artisans, creates a keepsake you will cherish forever. Makes a great gift for the men, women, and wiccans in your life!
- STURDY BINDING AND LEATHER WRAPAROUND - Sturdy hand stitched binding to make sure that no paper comes out loose from your vintage notebook . The leather wraparound keeps the papers of the journal safe and secure.
Our value shipping option. Orders are typically shipped from our warehouse using USPS First Class or UPS SurePost. In both methods, packages are delivered by your local US Post Office carrier during their operating times. Order typically arrive in several days, but can take up to two weeks (four weeks for Alaska and Hawaii).
How long will it take to receive my order?
Your products are made to order, so once your order is placed the processing time is 2-4 business days to handcraft your product. Shipment time in the US is 3-5 business days, 5-10 business days to Canada, and 10-20 business days for all other international orders.
Orders can be shipped to only one address.
To ship to multiple addresses, you will need to place a separate order for each address.
We ship worldwide via our registered logistics networks.
Our office and warehouse are closed on weekends and the following holidays:
New Year’s Day (January 1)
Martin Luther King Jr Day (third Monday in January)
Good Friday (Friday before Easter)
Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
Independence Day (July 4)
Labor Day (first Monday in September)
Thanksgiving (fourth Thursday in November)
Christmas Day (December 25)
When New Year’s Day and Christmas Day fall on Sunday, they will be observed on the following Monday. When any of these holidays falls on a Saturday, it will be observed on the previous Friday. In a year when Christmas Day is on Tuesday or Thursday, the office will also be closed Monday or Friday, respectively.
If your vintage journal arrives damaged or you find anything faulty with the craftsmanship, simply CONTACT US within 1 year and we will send you a FREE REPLACEMENT or a FULL REFUND.
No questions asked!